1. A quality pair of designer jeans will last for years and it's very versatile. It can be worn with blazer and a tee for a casual look, also with high heels and elegant top for a night out... There are many possibilities!
2.Black blazer flatters all body types and looks great matched with
any other essential. Excellent for office work and even casual outfits.
3. Beige trench coat can be paired with jeans, dresses, skirts for either day or evening. The flattering classic belt tie is a feminine component as it cinches your waist and displays your figure. Once you've included beige, feel free to include colors.
4. Little black dress works with anything. For classy girls, a wrap dress will do. But you can also find it in all kinds of styles. It can be worn with pretty much everything else on this page, which confirms its status as a brilliant basic.
5. Black pumps. According to the laws of fashion, when something has been around for three seasons or more it has the right to declare itself a basic. Black heels are the perfect choice for very occasion
6.Leather jacket allows you freedom when pulling together casual outfits. It gives that little edge to sugar-sweet outfits. It can be white, beige, brown or black, studded or simple, it's up to you.
7. White shirt. For whenever you need to wear something sophisticated and cute, a dressy shirt will never fail you. It's flexible to accessorize and can be paired with anything!
8. Large bag serves double duty as a briefcase during the week and a shopping bag on the weekend.